- Policies & Forms
- Academic Calendar/Calendario Academico
- 8th Grade Promotion
- Formal Complaint Procedures/ Procedimientos formales de queja
- Student Policies/Polizas Estudiantiles
- Parent Involvement Policy
- Parent Student School Compact
- Comprehensive School Safety Plan
- Anti-Bullying, Sexual Harrassment, Suicide Prevention Policies
- Acceptable Technology Use
- Zoom Permission Form
Attention All Volunteers
Anyone interested in long-term volunteer work OR interested in volunteer hours for a specific class in order to fulfill requirement SHOULD READ BELOW.
1. ATTEND ORIENTATION at LAS
Our last orientation was on 9/22. Please check in again for our next available date. Orientations will be scheduled according to applicant demand. Only candidates who attend will be considered and permitted to move forward in the volunteer process.
3. RECEIVE NOTIFICATION EMAIL (approval or denial), placement and steps to take on the first day
4. COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ALL PAPERWORK TO LAS
Documents must be submitted on or before the day you are scheduled to begin volunteering. If they are not submitted, you will not be permitted in the classrooms.